Silver Dresser

Sorry the projects have been slim lately.  We promise to post more regularly. 
We are still getting into the swing of things of owning and operating
a shop.    In case some of you missed it, 
Emily and I just opened a consignment store with a friend.  
Read more about it HERE.


This was a custom project for a friend.  I had intended on using a low profile dresser for her, 
but once I got started... the drawers were not in good enough shape for alot of use.  
So I used the low one for a project  at our store.  (Absolute Vintage Boutique). 
'


This higher dresser was in terrific shape.  The man I bought it from said
he has had it since he was 5.  He was in his 50's.  I love the stripe down the front
and we decided to work that into the design.  I also painted the legs black.


I sanded and primed.  
I then painted it black and then dry brushed on the silver.
Its the same paint I used HERE.
I then painted in the stripe down the center.  






Comments

  1. Awesome!! I just used silver paint today for the first time and I love it!! Can't wait to use it again!
    How cool is the stripe?!! Glad you kept it in the design!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVE your Feedback!