Monday, October 17, 2011

Details

 There is a really REALLY great reason we have had less posts and projects lately, 
AND the reason for Sister Sunday Link Party getting such a late start. 
Remember about 1000 yrs ago I mentioned that CHANGE was coming... 
Life changing CHANGE.
Some of you may have already heard...
we were in the local Wichita, KS newspaper HERE    

We are living every crafters/girls dream! 
We have opened our own store. 
We are a local consignment shop in Wichita, KS.
We will have a mix of new and old, and of course our
repurposed furniture and handpainted signs.


So whether you are around the corner or across town, or
visiting the midwest and need a great place to shop
stop in and see us.  Or stay connected through our website and


Nothing will change here, we still plan on sharing our how to and projects.
Now its just a matter of getting pictures of our projects  before they have
gone to their new homes.



9 comments:

  1. Yay!! I've followed you girls for a while now and I'm so excited to visit the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy for you!!
    I wish you all the best for your business! :)
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! How exciting for you guys. Good luck with your new endeavor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!!! :) Good luck!

    Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls I knew something was brewing! Congrats and I wish you good luck on your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That awesome!! Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I hope it is a great big fat success for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a feeling way back when that you guys were going to open up your own shop! That's so exciting!! Next time I'm in Wichita, I'll have to swing by and check it out!!! CongratS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations and good luck with the new store!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVE your Feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...