Saturday, March 10, 2012

ANTHROPOLOGIE Inspired Tables


Here is a before of a table that I found on the web.
I forgot to snap my own.  Its her basic 90s mahagony round table from a chain store.

I was inspired by this piece that I saw in Anthropologie!
Pic courtesy of my cell phone.



This is the first first piece I tried it on.  I love how it turned out.
It sold quickly from the store.
So I decided to do it again on a big table.  I love how it turned out!
 I free handed the pattern onto the table.
I used Annie sloan old white chalk paint and Duck Egg Blue Chalk Paint.
I did some distressing magic and Annie Sloan dark and clear wax.








2 comments:

  1. OK I wish I'd seen this sooner...I had this little table and couldn't decide how to make the top special...I ended up freehanding some french writing on there which was fine but something like this is what I really had in mind! I love it in the blue and white as much as the dark wood and white....future use for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colorway you chose. The pattern would be great for disguising less-than-perfect table tops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVE your Feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...