Friday, July 15, 2011

My Baby Girl becomes a teenager!

Where does time go....one minute you are holding a sweet baby, and the next they are TEENAGERS!!!
                                       

This is the youngest pic I have of Olivia on my computer.
  Can you believe i was still using "film" when she was born.

Here is she is with Em at her 8th bday,

                                    She is living the time of her life, and I am feeling OLD! arghh.......
                                    My daughter, Sylvia, said I was old because I have a teenager.
                                    I still feel 25 most of the time.    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GIRL!!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday Olivia! Teenagers...this is the years they all warn us about right? let us know how it goes! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVE your Feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...