DIY Party Pic Board


Our friends were having a surprise 40th Bday Party with a camping/fishing theme.
My friend asked if I would paint a board for us to take party pics like at a carnival.
These pics were my inspiration.


This is what I started with.  I sketched and painted.
Here is how it turned out.



We cut some holes and it was ready for some
happy faces.  Fun was had by all, and most pictures
ended up being too risque for our blog.




Here is the birthday boy!!
I think you could paint absolutely anything for all ages
 with any theme, and
you would get some fun pictures.

Comments

  1. That is fun;)

    Lovely greetings...

    http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    Here is my web blog ... he has a good point

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVE your Feedback!