Easy Snack: Cakeball Cookies



My friend gave me this super easy recipe.  I told my sister about it and I guess I am a little behind the times.  She said that they were a ton of these going around online for Valentines.  Maybe this post should be more about what not to do because although my cakeballs tasted great they were not pretty.  Also...this recipe is easy, but also messy.  Start with any flavor of cake mix.  Bake according to box directions.




Let your cake cool and break apart into pieces in a large bowl.  Crumble into small pieces.


Pure messiness!


Put in the entire jar of frosting and mix. 


Place balls back onto wax paper.  I think this is where my began to not look right.  I think I should have formed them better, but I just used a cookie scoop and called it good.



Melt some yummy white chocolate and dip or just pour it over the top like me.  I did say that this was an easy recipe. 








Comments