My Baby Girl becomes a teenager!

Where does time go....one minute you are holding a sweet baby, and the next they are TEENAGERS!!!
                                       

This is the youngest pic I have of Olivia on my computer.
  Can you believe i was still using "film" when she was born.

Here is she is with Em at her 8th bday,

                                    She is living the time of her life, and I am feeling OLD! arghh.......
                                    My daughter, Sylvia, said I was old because I have a teenager.
                                    I still feel 25 most of the time.    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GIRL!!

Comments

  1. happy birthday Olivia! Teenagers...this is the years they all warn us about right? let us know how it goes! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVE your Feedback!