Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Top 5 of 2011

Thanks for making our first year a blogging such
an awesome experience.  
Here are our top 5 posts of 2011.  
Our 1 year blog anniversary is fast approaching!

2.  Braided Rug Tutorial using Recycled Towels


  1. Your Pottery Barn inspired table is my favorite--I did a tray in that style after seeing it! Wishing you a wonderful new year of projects!

  2. Such wonderful projects! I, too, am a huge fan of the Potter Barn inspired table! But then again, I am partial to numbers ...

  3. I can't believe your pillows were third! They were just INCREDIBLE!!!
    Fondly, Tami

  4. Happy New Year! I love your blog and get so much inspiration from your would be hard for me to choose my top five favorites.


Thank you for stopping by. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVE your Feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...