Saturday, October 22, 2011

Weekend Features

DIY Painted Rug

Faux Mercury Pumpkins from Dollar Tree

Curb Alert Redo

Free Halloween Card Printables -4 choices! 

Knock-off Pillows

Please grab a button from our side bar if you were featured!


  1. Yay!! Thank you so much for the feature!! LOVE all the features!!

  2. Thanks for featuring my pumpkin Ladies! Made my day! :)

  3. Great features! Thanks for hosting every week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

  4. I have been wanting to paint a rug for years! I'm inspired!

  5. A painted rug - YAY! Thanks, I'll be heading over there next, and the pillows are awesome ANNNND Thanks again for the feature!!!! I'm glad I finally get to keep one of my furniture redos - for once I did something for myself and I love the chalkboard paint recipe! You girls are awesome! :)

  6. Thanks for the feature!! :)

    Kari @ The Sunset Lane


Thank you for stopping by. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVE your Feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...