Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend Features


ENJOY!!  Grab A Button if you were featured this week!


DIY Halloween Solar Lights
@ A Fish Who Like Flowers

I just can't get enough of Jaime's Creative Ideas!! 
This may be the 3rd week in a row I have featured her brilliance. 
She is a girl after my own art.
Glittered Paper Book Wreath!!  Gorgeous!!

Here is a great out of date piece that was given a fresh new look


Beautiful Acorn  Wreath @ Lady with a Red Rocker

Cool Desk Makeover @ Kammy's Korner





4 comments:

  1. Ha, wow, thanks for featuring my crazy gray and green desk!! I say "ha" because I just posted the new updated paint job on todays link party! So sad I had to repaint it in just a few days... but I like the new look almost as well, and I hope you do too! :)

    Kammy from the Korner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sisters thanks again, now I'm officially a 'regular' after 3 weeks in a row. So kind of you and you're right - better late than never on the party. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO much for featuring my piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my halloween solar lights!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVE your Feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...