Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dishmat Winner! Weekend Features & Sister Sunday Link Party

                                          AND THE WINNER IS... 17
                                       Two Friends. Two Cities. One Vision!!
                                                  Congrats Ladies!!! 
                                 Guess You will have to fight over the dishmat!!
                    Lose the ugly towel on the counter for your handwashed dishes!
                     You can Get your very own Dish Mat at my etsy shop!!

                                                           

                                                    WEEKEND FEATURES 
 
Thanks to everyone that linked up this week!  We had some FABULOUS projects. 
Please grab our button if you were featured.



Photobucket


Please link back to participate.

                                                          


11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! I'm trying to post your button on my blog...but its not working :( Lucky winner of those towels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy for the feature of my biscuits sign - it's already sold - guess I'll be making another one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sisters!! Thank you so much for featuring me!! SO excited to see my sign on your site!! Oh, and those dish mats...wowzers!! Adorable!

    {HUGS},
    kristi
    ishouldbemoppingthefloor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to give you all a shout hello! I am from Wichita...well I graduated from Valley Center and now am in Cheney!

    Kari @ the Sunset Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature!

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting ladies! Great features!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Amy, My name is Elizabeth of Creative Breathing, and I have been paired with you for Sue's Initally Yours swap. What a wonderful and inspiring blog you have! I look forward to swapping with you! My e-mail is elizabeth.andrus@yahoo.com if you would like to send me your address. Have a lovely week! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOOOOHOOOOO! We Won!!!!! I'll email you one of our addresses. Thanks!! :) xoxoxo Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVE your Feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...