Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekend Features and Sister Sunday Link Party



JOIN THE PARTY We will be here ALL WEEK!


Link up your favorite project from the week!

1. Grab our button and add at the top or bottom of your post.

2. Add a link to your favorite specific post not just a link to your blog.

3. Lets be friends! Become a follower of my blog.




Thanks soo much to everyone that linked up. 
If you were featured please wear our button proud.
Get it HERE.   

AWESOME DIY's. 
Can't wait to see what gets linked up this week!! 
Here are a few of my favs!

Photobucket

Chevron Wall Art from Shoe Box Lids

                                                   


DIY Sofa Table from old pallets


Box Makeover



Framed Clipart


Pillow from boys shirt










11 comments:

  1. ahhhhh girlies thanks so much for the feature! I am putting up your post right now, it was such a nice day today that we had to get out the house before we all went crazy~!

    xoxo
    Halsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the features this week! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower! Thanks for giving me such a fun place to share my project! I love all the idea's shared...and can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, for the life of me, cannot figure out how to post those little 'buttons' with the link so that people can click on it and go to the blogs I like to follow. I have searched this one in the help section. Does anyone have a good link to an explanation on how to do this??

    Happy Sunday Everyone!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invitation! I've linked up my vintage style garland :)
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the Feature this week! Thanks for hosting, I linked up again (:
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a bunch for showing my pallet sofa table! You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! I visit every week :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVE your Feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...