Friday, April 8, 2011

Guest Blogger: West Furniture Revival

``
HI IM LAUREN AND MY BLOG IS
BLOG TITLE     
I BEGAN BLOGGING IN LATE NOVEMBER 2010.
ENJOYING EVERY MINUTE OF IT.
MY BLOG IS MAINLY FURNITURE REVIVALS
WITH SOME SEWING AND DECOR PROJECTS
THROWN IN. I MAKE MY BLOG A LITTLE
WHIMSICAL BY THE LITTLE COMIC
CAPTIONS AND IMAGES I INCLUDE WITH MY POSTS.
I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING
 A LITTLE DIFFERENT.
I FIGURED I WOULD SHOW YOU A FEW OF
MY POPULAR POSTS...
 








 

AND
THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF MY PROJECTS
PLEASE STOP BY AND SEE THE
REST OF MY BLOG.
I LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND SEEING
THEIR IDEAS.IT WAS GREAT
BEING HERE...
THANK YOU EMILY AND AMY FOR BLOG SWAPPING
WITH ME I CANT WAIT TO READ YOUR POST..


3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love that turqoise table, I want it! You have some really unique great ideas! Cute stuff.
    Julie * paintedparlor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are not afraid of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you from Lauren's site. Great stuff here, excited to look around more!

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVE your Feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...