Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weekend Features and Sister Sunday Link Party

Please grab our Featured BUTTON if you were featured from our top navigation bar so we can spread the word!!  SHARE THE LOVE and EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!!

Vivienne @ the V Spot has some amazing ideas.  I could spend a lot of time at her blog.  Look at this gorgeous cowhide dresser.



I absolutely love this fun idea!  She turned an old chandelier into this fun Spring outdoor decoration.  Check out its many transformations HERE.



Check out this cool frame "redo" from the dollor store @Juice Box Dreams
DSC05578

I LOVE LOVE blondies and these look absolutely DELISH!!!  Find it HERE  Can't wait to try the recipe.



NOW ITs TIME TO PARTY!!!  Thank you sooo much to everyone that joined in last week!


Sister Sunday: Link Party

JOIN THE PARTY We will be here ALL WEEK!

Link up your favorite project from the week!

1. Grab our button and add at the top or bottom of your post.

2. Add a link to your favorite specific post not just a link to your blog.

3. Lets be friends! Become a follower of my blog.




6 comments:

  1. Holy cats, ladies! Thanks for the double shout-out! What a nice surprise! I grabbed a button and have linked up to the party. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love vivienne's dresser i featured it as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. What FANTASTIC features Ladies!! Thanks for hosting the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my blondies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh those features are great! Thanks for hosting! I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting me know about your lovely party! Sorry I missed the Sunday memo, but thank you for hosting and I'll certainly be back next week!!

    xo
    Margaret
    www.sugarandspackle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVE your Feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...