Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Features and Sister Sunday Link Party


Natalie from A Turtle's Life for Me shared this great idea.  She used her Silhouette machine to create this awesome gifts for....guess how much?  $1.  This is an awesome idea for gifts or even a sporting team fundraiser.  Thanks for sharing!!!



Allison from A Glimpse Inside shared the tutorial for this super cute picture frame. I LOVE that color.  I think this would be a great gift idea for Grandma or Mom for Mothers Day!


Here is another reason that I need a Silhouette.  Monogramed or Personalized items in your home just can't be beat.  Visit Auntie Lolo Crafts to see how she made it.

If you were featured grab our NEW "Feature" button HERE

Now lets get this Party STARTED!!!



Sister Sunday: Link Party

JOIN THE PARTY We will be here ALL WEEK!

Link up your favorite project from the week!

1. Grab our button and add at the top or bottom of your post.

2. Add a link to your favorite specific post not just a link to your blog.

3. Lets be friends! Become a follower of my blog.








3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! I added your button to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature! It's made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks or letting me know about the party. I linked up several projects, grabbed a button and am following you guys. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVE your Feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...