Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sister Sunday: Link Party

JOIN THE PARTY We will be here ALL WEEK!

Link up your favorite project from the week!

1. Grab our button and add at the top or bottom of your post or to your blog on your sidebar...just share it somewhere and with someone especially your sister! (requirement)

2. Add a link to your favorite specific post not just a link to your blog.

3. Lets be friends! Become a follower of my blog. I love meeting new bloggers.
4. Follow us on Facebook so you always get the 411
5. Leave some comments on the post before and after you.








4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog, now I can link up to you party too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the opportunity!
    I am your new follower! Come visit anytime!
    lyssa

    bornagaincrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your invite! I LOVE your pillow with the ruffles, puts mine to shame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Stopping in to invite you to join us at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!
    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/10/clever-chicks-blog-hop-6.html

    I hope to see you there!
    Cheers!
    Kathy
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVE your Feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...